Yes, the activities involved: posting your startup/business or consultant profile require an active business/self-employment license. Some of the solutions promoted need also intellectual property papers. Make sure to check local laws in your area to determine which licenses may be required.
By agreeing to submit on our platform you agree also with our Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant to us:
- if applicable, if you are using the Service on behalf of a legal entity or an authorized individual, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to represent and to bind the respective legal entity/authorized individual to these Terms and Conditions;
- if applicable, you are either a legal entity or an authorized individual who can execute legally binding contracts;
- you are at least 18 (eighteen) years old or have otherwise reached the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction in each case who can execute legally binding contracts;
- you comply with any registration, licensing, or other requirements with respect to your business, or the business for which you are acting, and the provision of your products and services;
- that your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable legislation.
Notwithstanding the other provisions herein, the Company reserves the right to decline a registration to join binnno or to add a Business or Customer Account for any lawful reason.
USE OF SERVICE
In order to use the Service, you agree to the following:
- The Service and any part thereof contain proprietary content that is protected by applicable intellectual property legislation and other laws, including copyright;
- You will not violate any right pertaining to binnno or to a third party;
- You agree not to perform any fraudulent activity, and not to use the Service in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other individual or legal entity, and that Company is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages that you may receive as a result of using the Service;
- You will comply with any applicable legal provisions.
binnno is a provider of online intermediation services, and it makes the Site and Services available to enable Registered Users to find, negotiate and transact directly with each other. binnno does not introduce Registered Users or select products or services. Registered Users are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of any potential transaction. If any transaction is concluded through binnno, the Company is not a party to the respective contract, but merely an intermediary. You agree and understand that binnno is not a party to the relationship or any dealings and transactions between Registered Users and/or between Registered Users and third parties.
Registered Users are solely responsible for, including but without limitation to the following: (a) ensuring the accuracy and legality of the Business or Customer Account content; (b) determining the suitability of other Registered Users for a contract or any agreement whatsoever; (c) negotiating, agreeing to, executing and performing any terms of the contract.